Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

today - the sixth day i at my house during this midterm holiday..

i fell sooo satisfied..why??? at my own house,i was more and more freedom than at "there"..
haha..but,i feel a little bit sad because some of my friends cannot come back here,at Kamunting,Perak.

until this day,i having a lot of meat..huhu..so yummy..

mmm..but,there are some of my friends at UiTM Puncak Alam that cannot go back to their hometown this midterm holiday..

its because they come from Sabah and Sarawak..it is far from here,ang the cost to go there also high..that is why they didn't go back..

i feel sad for them..but its ok..

i know they are strong person..

they can handle all this..

for UiTM PALAM..wait for my return there a few more days..huhu..

bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment